Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, April 03, 2009

We're leaving... on a jet plane!

Vacation is HERE!!! Matt, me & Cooper are leaving for Palm Springs tomorrow and are SO excited! Pray we have safe travels - we'll keep you updated as much as possible from the west coast. I can't tell you how incredibly pumped I am for some sunshine!

Here is a quick blog update.

Cooper is still a complete ham for pictures... and he loves his ND hat that matches daddy's!
Oh and he likes sombreros too... haha! This was at Roger's birthday dinner at Hacienda!
This boy LOVES his applesauce, he can't get enough of it!
Matt & I have really been working with Cooper on making motor boat noises! Here's a video we caught of him doing it!


Have a great week everyone! Hopefully we'll have a chance to update ya'll!

4 comments:

Kim said...

Soooooooooooooo cute. Love that little squishy guy! And he will be my squishy...

The Johnsons said...

JEALOUS...have fun!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm sure Matt will enjoy those motor boat sounds when he takes his son out in the boat! How sweet he is!
I hope your flight is better than our was today to Palm Springs! They had told us that it would be kinda bumpy...but OMG...we were on final approach and the captain would rev the engines because of the winds and then all at once he took off and we were climbing out butts out of there! It was scary...and bumpy! I think we would have been all over if we would've kept going! He told us that the reason he aborted the flight was that the Control Tower had just registered a 65 mph wind gust across the airport and that's extremely windy, I don't care who you are!!!!!Anyway, we flew to Ontario, California and rented a car and drove back to Palm Springs...it took about 1-1/2 hrs. and then we also some huge fire going on close to Palm Springs.
I know, Kim, I'm being a blog-hog! get over it! :)

Katy said...

his motorboat is so cute! Did I do better on my last blog? Have fun in Palm Springs!!