I. Love. Target. LOVE IT! It's probably an addiction and I may need to just stay away. But I mean their dollar section... Come on! Ugh - just go ahead and write "sucker" on my forehead! Ok, maybe I'm not that bad...
So that's my blog. It's the truth people. Pure & simple.
Anyone else wanna share their guilty pleasures? (I have many more... like 80's music dance parties... but that's another blog.)




4 comments:
uh ya.. I love Target also!!! The dollar section is awsome! that's my addiction too!
Count me in... LOVE Target, too!
Ditto on the Target-lovage! By the way...you need to have a new pic on your header. I love the one by the waterfall with Coop totally looking the other way! :) LOL
So true. I don't let myself go to Target much anymore because I ALWAYS spend more than I should. I usually resist the $1 section, but get really hit up by the kids clothes.
Post a Comment