Ok before I get to Palm Springs... it's my 100th post!!!!!!!!!! Yeah!
Ok, Palm Springs, Tuesday, Day 4. We putzed around in the morning and took our sweet time getting ready, then headed over to the living desert - a zoological park with desert animals, gardens, sites and of course, LOTs of heat. We had a good time, but it was super hot and Cooper wasn't the happiest camper... heat & a tired boy never mesh well. No, Cindy, I didn't get a picture of Cooper throwing a fit, but trust me, he was not a happy camper. Luckily Matt was there with his super-dad self to put him to sleep!! We saw lots of cool animals, unique plants and Dad's favorite... the scale train set!
Here are pictures from the day!
Gotta get that SPF 50 on the babe before we do ANYTHING!
At the Living Desert - I think we were in a bird sanctuary.

Little boy getting tired!
Dad & the model train set! It was HUGE!!!
At dinner - we went to Tommy Bahamas (YUM!) and Cooper sported his new do - spikes! It was really windy so it's a little blown over but he looked super cute!
The Gorsuch Family... CVS run. Good times!




4 comments:
cute bunny ears! We got Tristan some blue ones! I think I remember that model train set now that I see the picture..:)
Little Cooper was a real trouper all week...he doesn't cry loud at all! When he gets upset he just whines a little and usually finds his sweet spot in Matt's armpit and falls asleep or passes out! Love you Matt!
In Matt's armpit! I think I would pass out too! haha..j/k
i love your family!
Post a Comment