Here is a follow-up to my last post... in pictures! To read all about our first three days, check out our previous blog... so here it is... our first 3 days in pictures!!
Playing at the airport!
Snoozing in our extra seat! We're so proud of him - he flew like a champ!
In Palm Springs - I'm so intrigued by the whirly do's! (Actually they're wind power generators, I like my name better) :)
A fine meal at In-N-Out! Ah-mazing!!!
Day 2 at the mountaintop!
On a hike!
Cooper's first time in the pool!
Cooper's first time in his floaty!!!
Day 3 - Joshua Tree Nat'l Park
Cooper went rock climbing! :)
Matt being really strong holding up that rock!
It was a long day riding in the car...
I mean the big blue minivan!!! We rock!
At our picnic lunch... Cooper wanted Matt's nose!
A Joshua Tree... Looks like the Dr. Seuss trees huh?
Joshua Trees with a HUGE rock formation. We saw a LOT of this.
LG's Steakhouse - apparently they had yummy glasses :) Cooper loved licking the cold glass!
That's it for now! Stay tuned for Day 4!




5 comments:
Looked like Cooper was flying while he was sleeping! haha..did he like the floaty and the water?!
Joshua Tree was awesome....good company....good times..the food was okay (cold turkey sandwiches), but you can't beat the scenery!
The weather has been absolutely fantastic! Highs in the 80's, except in Joshua Tree Nat'l Park it was a bit cooler, but perfect weather for hiking!
I think you mean the mountaintop was a bit chilly! I mean hello, there was snow!! Katy - Cooper did great in the pool! he loved it!
I want to see a picture of Cooper crying! Seriously, you have the happiest baby on the face of the planet! :) Looks like you're having a great time!
Are you sure that Cooper isn't sucking off the salt off of Mom's Margarita glass? :)
Post a Comment