Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

New Tastes, New Look, New Textures, New Noise!

Well, the title summarizes this blog! Cooper has been trying a TON of new things lately including...

New Tastes!

Meaty baby food. Gross! Does anyone else think this stuff smells like dog food? That's the first and last time for beef. That stuff gave me the heebi-jeebies. And yes that is a spot of it between his eyes. I don't know, don't ask.
New Look!

Cooper got a little hair trim to even up the front stragglers. This is afterwards when daddy gave him the 80's spike look!
New Textures!

Yesterday Cooper felt & played with cooked spagetti. I think he thought I lost my mind. At least he humored me!

New Noise!

His new favorite toy... a bundt pan & my small wooden spoon. Cheap entertainment right? He takes his pan banging very seriously. haha

Oh and for those of you who don't want to see him smiley all the time (ahem Cindy), here's another shot I thought I'd add in for you. During his spagetti play I was also feeding him some fruit that he wasn't too sure of... he threw a small fit and made the oh-so-cute "I'm SO not impressed" face.

4 comments:

Kim said...

You have such a sweet little boy Amber!!!!

Cindy said...

That's kinda what i had in mind! When he's about two and throws a tantrum in the middle of a shopping trip, I want to be there! :)

Katy said...

haha..i love his face expression in the last picture! I'll have to try spaghetti with Tristan! he will pry love it! hope to see you guys saturday!

Talia said...

spikey hair is DA BOMB.COM!!!