Alright so I got a little behind on the Palm Springs trip. Let's think of this post as the grand finale mother-load!!
Wednesday, Day 5:
Wednesday, Day 5:
We drove the sceneic route through the mountains with a few missions for the day. Go to Idyllwild and visit our dealer in Sun City!
Here is the road we drove up. If you can click on this picture and make it bigger, you'll understand why we had to stop half way and walk around. Curvy, hilly and fast! Crazy road.

As crazy as the road was, we had a great view from the top!
Here is the road we drove up. If you can click on this picture and make it bigger, you'll understand why we had to stop half way and walk around. Curvy, hilly and fast! Crazy road.
As crazy as the road was, we had a great view from the top!
In Idyllwild, it was freezing cold! In the 40's anyways... we were around 5000-ish elevation, so it's not nearly as warm as the desert. It's a cute artsy touristy town. Here are Matt & Cooper at lunch! We went to a yummy restaurant (can't remember the name but it had to do with gnomes... yes, gnomes.)
Matt & Dad goofing off. Mom & Cooper sat in the car to stay warm because neither were dressed or wanting to face the COLD weather!
After we left Idyllwild, we drove to Sun City to visit one of our dealers and then also went to their Riverside store. We got to go out with the brothers that run the stores and had a great time! I didn't get any pictures but the dealerships were very nice and we had a blast visiting them!
Day 6: Thursday
We were going like crazy all week, so Thursday was our "off" day to relax and be majorly lazy!
My bundle of joy waking me up way too early!
My bundle of joy waking me up way too early!
The beautiful view from our room over the golf course, through the palm trees and to the mountains... I miss the palm trees!
Thursday night we went to downtown Palm Springs - they shut down the main street of town and have an open air market! It was so cool, lots of arts & crafts, food and produce! Mom & I saw Edgar from 24!!! On our way out we had our eyes out for him because we wanted his picture, but we couldn't find it. oh well. Not a 24 fan? Well he's Chloe's friend/co-worker in CTU in seasons 4 & 5. Good stuff.
Day 7: Friday
Time to go home, we were definitely sad to leave the warm weather but were so ready to be home... especially for Cooper's sake!
We packed up the room and headed to the airport.
We packed up the room and headed to the airport.
Cooper ready to board the flight! He did NOT want to sit back in his stroller so he sat forward like this for the hour 1/2 we were at the airport. he's such a cheeseball! He did great traveling, made it a lot easier for Matt & I.




4 comments:
looks like fun! I see cooper got a bath in the sink! haha..it was great seeing you guys on sunday!
I'm going to come steal him... I love his chubby little cheeks! I'm going to be home the weekend of the 25th, we should do lunch!
All your pictures are like so many of mine. I could put my kids faces in your pics, they remind me so much of our memories out there! I miss Palm Springs...
Great memories Amber & Matt & Cooper! Palm Springs was just a great time, but maybe next time...not during Spring Break!
Post a Comment