Those of you who know me know I LOVE photography. I'm a sucker for it and I even considered going to school for it... that didn't pan out but I still like to think I have some skillz! :) Anyways, for my bday this year Mom & Dad got me an AWESOME camera and so I decided I was going to take Cooper's 6 month pictures... here is the work in progress. After literally 158shots, I think I got a few good ones! haha poor kid. What'dya think??!
So there it is, I updated my blog. Are you happy now Kim? Sheesh.




7 comments:
Those are way too cute! I want some of them when you order!!?? I love the bubbles!
It's about time for the update! sheesh
Is Cooper pink tonight from all the sun he got today?
I LOVE the one with the bubbles! so cute! I want one! Love you!
I love the black and white one where he looks like he is going to roll over. Such a cutie! : )
I love all of them! Especially the first one and the naked black and white picture of him! very cute! Picasa 3 is so much fun! Thanks for sharing it!
LOVE them!!! Is Cooper sun burned?
Cooper is not sunburned - crazy aunt Kim! He was a little pink last night but I think his skin was irritated more than burnt :)
Great pictures Amber! I'm sure it's more the photographer than the new camera you got. :)
Post a Comment