Matt & I just got back from a great weekend in Indy!! We had a great time, saw family and lots of great friends. Here are some pictures from our tour-o-Indy!
Friday night we stayed at mamo Evelyn & Jerome's house in Plainfield! It was great to see them... Evelyn saw Cooper when he was about 3 days old and Jerome hadn't met him yet!

Saturday we woke up and headed to Butler for their last regular season game against Cleveland State (PS - we WON!!! Yea!) We saw my cousin Ashley, Tilynn and Uncle Derald & Aunt Cindy before the game, met up with our good friends Jen & Ben at the bookstore because we were sitting together, then at the game met up with Jen's parents, Rick & Betsy (B-Dub!!), my college roomie Talia and also saw Courtney & Troy and Court's grandparents!!!! It was a crazy-busy 2 hours, but we squeezed it all in! Cooper even managed to get a nap during the game, despite the deafening cheers every 2 minutes.

Afterwards, Jen, Ben, Talia, Matt, Cooper & me headed to PF Changs for an early dinner/late lunch. Here's Cooper with Talia! Man I miss this girl like crazy! We had some crazy/fun times rooming together... ahh the memories.

After eating, we headed back to Jen & Ben's (in Pendleton) for the rest of the evening - filled with a baby bath and a whole lotta euchre!!!
Friday night we stayed at mamo Evelyn & Jerome's house in Plainfield! It was great to see them... Evelyn saw Cooper when he was about 3 days old and Jerome hadn't met him yet!
Saturday we woke up and headed to Butler for their last regular season game against Cleveland State (PS - we WON!!! Yea!) We saw my cousin Ashley, Tilynn and Uncle Derald & Aunt Cindy before the game, met up with our good friends Jen & Ben at the bookstore because we were sitting together, then at the game met up with Jen's parents, Rick & Betsy (B-Dub!!), my college roomie Talia and also saw Courtney & Troy and Court's grandparents!!!! It was a crazy-busy 2 hours, but we squeezed it all in! Cooper even managed to get a nap during the game, despite the deafening cheers every 2 minutes.
Afterwards, Jen, Ben, Talia, Matt, Cooper & me headed to PF Changs for an early dinner/late lunch. Here's Cooper with Talia! Man I miss this girl like crazy! We had some crazy/fun times rooming together... ahh the memories.
After eating, we headed back to Jen & Ben's (in Pendleton) for the rest of the evening - filled with a baby bath and a whole lotta euchre!!!
Jen & Ben have a boxer, Samson, who Cooper just fell in LOVE with! These are all pictures from this morning, Cooper was in a great mood and wanted that dog in front of him at all times!
"Come on Samson let me pet you!"
Puppy kisses!
Cooper wanted to kiss the puppy!
Thanks for letting us crash your house Jen & Ben!!! We love you!





4 comments:
The pictures are so good! What a great time to catch up with friends! I love the dog pictures! It looks like a grand time had by all!
Looks like fun Amber! Let's do something this week!
haha..i love the dog pictures! and Cooper's butler shirt is so cute!
Amber, Matt, & Cooper, I miss you guys already! I'll be working on a job for you here in Indy, Amber. You two need to find a way to live down here ... Matt, I might even wear some camo if it influenced your decision!!! ;-)
Seriously, though, it was absolutely fantastic to see the three of you! Amber, you're one of those girls that I'm always missing, but when you visit, I realize how MUCH I miss you! It was hard to let you go back north. :-( I'll look forward to meeting up again sometime soon!
Post a Comment