The other day I came into work for a half day, so at noon I dropped off Cooper at Doretta’s. Well, AddisonFor those of you who don’t know, she’s a little yacking machine! But we really have to work at her to say Amber, at least when I’m around. Kim says she can say it, but I have yet to see that happen. Stinker. was there so she came over, gave me a huge hug and I asked her to show Doretta how she can say my name!
So after a few tries she thought it was absolutely hilarious and was just laughing at me for trying to get her to say it… I told her I’d even take “Ambo”, but I got nothin’! She just laughed… again. Next thing you know, she looks at me, puts her tiny hand up and says “ska-doosh” (think Kung-Fu Panda). Wow – I see where I stand!
Don't worry, this isn't the first encounter with a Huffman child giving me crap... she get's it VERY honestly from her older siblings... and parents! :) I love them all to pieces!!
4 comments:
poor Amber getting ska-dooshed..thats kinda funny! haha cya sunday
that's my girl! and she seriously does say your name, but I like to call it sweet revenge. you TOTALLY deserve this!
just because I give her diet coke right before bedtime should NOT mean I get revenge :) bwahahahaha
That's so funny.....I can just see it now cause she loves to ska-doosh people!
Post a Comment