Hi! I'm a little out of the blogging loop at the moment... about 3 blogs behind to be exact, so watch for those coming up in the next couple days! Maybe I'll even do 2 in one day??!? It's unheard of! Anyways, last weekend (like weekend of March 6) we had a crazy weekend.
First, Matt's parents & I have been conspiring for about 2 months to surprise him for his birthday! They drove up, got here Friday around noon and we went in and surprised him at work! Little did he know that I had already arranged for him to have that afternoon off, so we had some great quality time to spend with his family! We hadn't seen them since Thanksgiving, it was beyond due time!

What I was really excited about was that it worked out that we could get Cooper dedicated that Sunday so all of his grandparents were able to be there for this amazing occasion!!
First, Matt's parents & I have been conspiring for about 2 months to surprise him for his birthday! They drove up, got here Friday around noon and we went in and surprised him at work! Little did he know that I had already arranged for him to have that afternoon off, so we had some great quality time to spend with his family! We hadn't seen them since Thanksgiving, it was beyond due time!
What I was really excited about was that it worked out that we could get Cooper dedicated that Sunday so all of his grandparents were able to be there for this amazing occasion!!
...but what would a baby dedication weekend be without a trip to the ER? That's right folks, trip #2. This time, for 102.5* fever & pneumonia! Sheesh. This kid did NOT want to get dedicated. Too bad for him, we did it anyway! He's doing much better these days, just has that nagging cough which we hope doesn't last too long!

When the weekend was over, we were thankful for our family & friends who were able to celebrate with us!
When the weekend was over, we were thankful for our family & friends who were able to celebrate with us!





2 comments:
I'm glad Cooper finally made it to the dedication! It was so great to be a part of the celebration and I'm also very happy that Cooper is getting better!
He's so cute with his gorgeous big blue eyes!
I love knowing something that Matt doesn't!
Post a Comment