Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, February 23, 2009

Do you Twitter??!?

Ok, so I am getting into the world of Twitter and can't seem to find too many other people using it.  Does anyone Twitt? HAHA that sounds so wrong, but do you?  I'm not sure what I think about it just yet, we'll see...  If you use it, let me know how you feel about it!  It's just different and I'm not sure if I see the point just yet.  


One thing on the Twitter subject is that I'm actually taking on a bigger role in PR, so this is something I'm trying to get my feet wet in to see how I can use it for business! Amazing how things have changed, even from my senior PR classes!  Crazy.

5 comments:

Kelly said...

LOL! Funny girl. I thought the term was "tweet" not "twitt"...... But I could be way off! I don't have a twitter account, I only occasionally look at others. A lot of people in the blogosphere use twitter a lot. Some of my friends have their twitter account hooked to facebook so they update their status through twitter.

Good Luck! Have LOTS of fun on twitter!

Kim said...

Yeah, I don't twitter, tweet, or twitt. What's Twitter?

Amber said...

haha OBVIOUSLY I'm new at "Tweeting" - it confuses me. I just got it on my iPod and now can do it on my cell phone! We'll see.

Cindy said...

Our family pet is a parkeet named Tweety. Is that what you're talking about???

Anonymous said...

You should so tweet! That's how companies get in contact with me to pitch so I can do reviews and giveaways on my blog. It's very useful!