Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 05, 2009

Stinky's

Ok, so I have successfully avoided Long John Silver's (aka Stinky's) for over 10 years... like I'm talking since middle school my friends. Well, the sad day has come when I caved to allow my husband to indulge in one of his favorite things... and to let him take Cooper & me along for the ride. Obviously, Cooper had a great time. How did I do? Well, so far I have survived... here are some pictures from the big event! I HAD to get Cooper a hat - he thought that was pretty cool and Matt was so proud to take his son out for his first Stinky's! They even rang the bell when we left...




On another note, here is a video that Matt captured today (on his cell phone, so it's grainy) right before I got home from work... Cooper is starting to scoot!!! So crazy, he's ALMOST 5 months old... just a few more days, holy cow do I have a lot of baby proofing to get going on. I guess they can't lay still forever!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha..love the long john silvers hat! hilarious.. he's such a cutie!

Kim said...

Awww, you are right. Crawling will be here before you know it!

Talia said...

i cannot believe that poor little cooper has been subjected to long john silvers. oh my word. i'm guessing that he'll be traumatized for life! ;)