Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 03, 2009

MIA... again...

Yes, I know. I'm frustrated with my blog too. I'm finding less & less time to update it! Well, I do have a few upcoming blogs... the ever-so-popular 25 random things about me and a girls weekend to Chicago! Should be good times. Stay tuned!

Here are some pictures of the last week:


Cooper with his pants on his head. Man, he is turning into quite the chunk!


He was "skadooshing" daddy!


Crazy kid after his bath was screaming at the top of his lungs. Cooper found his voice and it's in the form of a high-pitched squeal! Oh, and I spiked his hair and was trying to make him hyper, which I'm sure didn't help his calm nature right before bedtime :)


Another spiked hair shot! He's gonna love all these when he's about mmm 16 or 17! hahaha
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my word..he's getting so big! thought he had a hat on at first..haha. Can't wait until this weekend!

Anonymous said...

He's such a cutie! He reminds me of somebody else that I knew....hmmmmm....I wonder who that is?

Kim said...

Ok so the last picture looks like he is asking for ... "ONE MILLION DOLLARS!"