Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, January 26, 2009

"Matt-Gyver"

So those of you who know my husband might not be totally new to the idea of Matt calling himself "Matt-Gyver" at times because he loves to rig stuff, like his hero, you guessed it... MacGyver! (Not to mention Jack Bauer and the Willy dog!)

So the other night, Cooper was in the spare room on the bed playing with his toys that Matt was holding up for him to grab and the ideas started to brew...


Before I knew it, this is what I found... the toy basket, my tote of Christmas stuff and our dog gate rigged up with half of all Cooper's toys hanging from it! Matt was pretty proud of himself! (and then wondered if he was going to make the blog! haha - of course honey) :) Love you!!
Either way, Cooper was perfectly content. He had his toys, they were at his fingertips AND both Mommy & Daddy were in the room, taking pictures and playing! He was a happy little boy!


Ok, this has nothing to do with "Matt-Gyver" but here is Cooper's first shampoo mohawk! haha - you have to look really close because it only worked on like 5 hairs in the front... but I sure had a good time trying!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Kim said...

Go go Gadget-toys! Love the faux-hawk!

Cindy said...

Nice mohawk Cooper! I bet it would work better in Florida!

Talia said...

wow ... that matt is quite a catch, amber!

Anonymous said...

cute mohawk! nice job Matt!

Anonymous said...

Mom says it would work better in Florida, plus hair grows faster in Florida. I have to shave my legs twice a day! NOT!