SO it's been 2 weeks since I posted. I know, I'm a slacker. Just a quick update though, I did start back to work last week so it's been absolute madness trying to get adjusted to yet ANOTHER schedule after finally establishing a decent one here at home with the Mini Coop. Anyways, I do have a post brewing, just have to get pictures and so you'll just have to keep checking back for more!
I hope you're all staying warm in the negative degree weather we're having... if you're not in Northern Indiana at the moment, be thankful! Cold is fine & can be tolerable until you hit the point where your boogers freeze everytime you breathe in! That, my friends, is unacceptable.
Ok, maybe I will do a tiny blog... I came across these pictures in my digital photos and was amazed how much Cooper has actually changed since we came home from the hospital! The first picture was taken Sept. 12 (3 days old) and the 2nd one was taken last Saturday at Grandma's house! He's now 4-1/2 months old. I can't believe how fast the time is going...
I hope you're all staying warm in the negative degree weather we're having... if you're not in Northern Indiana at the moment, be thankful! Cold is fine & can be tolerable until you hit the point where your boogers freeze everytime you breathe in! That, my friends, is unacceptable.
Ok, maybe I will do a tiny blog... I came across these pictures in my digital photos and was amazed how much Cooper has actually changed since we came home from the hospital! The first picture was taken Sept. 12 (3 days old) and the 2nd one was taken last Saturday at Grandma's house! He's now 4-1/2 months old. I can't believe how fast the time is going...






2 comments:
Look at those huge blueberries! So cute..........
I'm so excited for the new update! I can't believe how much he's changed either! His eyes have gotten to be so beautiful & blue!
Post a Comment