Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 18, 2009

What we've been up to...

I promised a new blog, so here I am! We've had a crazy couple weeks so let me fill you in on what we've been up to!

Cooper started eating cereal! He wasn't so sure at first, but he's getting better all the time!
PS - Talia, this was his first time having cereal... how cool is that SPOON?!?!!
Loads and loads of laundry. Like I said, I started back to work a couple weeks ago and it's amazing how much laundry can pile up! Going back was hard, but I'm doing better - it's nice to have a break during the day and have "adult" talk!
Cooper learned that he LOVES airplane rides. Crazy kid.
Maybe he's a little narcissistic, but he loves to stare at himself in the mirror! Actually, he makes himself laugh! It's so cute.
I took this picture of Mini Coop yesterday... he did a KILLER impression of Kung Fu Panda! haha

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Alli said...

haha. i loooove the kung fu panda impression. That little man is CUTE! : )

Cindy said...

I think he has a future at Disney Studios (is that who did Kung Fu?)! Love the cool argyle sweater too!

The Johnsons said...

Amber he is absolutely ADORABLE!!!

Anonymous said...

Love the kung fu panda impression! so adorable! the picture of Cooper looking at himself in the mirror looks like Tristan!

Talia said...

three cheers for cooper showing his "packer love" already. *tear*

he is absolutely adorable! i really like the picture of him looking in the mirror - so fun!

The Lavish Life of Gus said...

Okay, the Kung Foo panda thing is too funny and cute for words.