Going after his giraffe, Sophie!
He is ALMOST sitting up! I quick snapped this one right before he fell over and bonked his head... he wasn't too impressed with me at that moment.
Trying to get a good picture with Cooper and Vince took a few tries... including this BIG 'ol lick... GROSS! Haha makes for a great picture though :) LOVE Cooper's expression.
I don't have much to say today (shocker, I know). I'm exhausted and getting sick... that's all that's really going on these days! Mini-Coop is almost better! Just that nagging cough, but hey, I'll take that over ER visits any day. We put him to bed tonight for the first time in nearly a week without a breathing treatment OR meds! YAHOO!




3 comments:
I love the pictures! especially the licking one w/Vince! His eyes are so steely blue!
Yesterday when I was looking at the tagged photos on facebook and looking at Matt's family....Cooper looks a lot like Grandpa Ralph! That should make him real proud!
I'm so glad Cooper is feeling so much better and now you need to take care of yourselves!!!!! okay? Love you guys!
Hey everyone, thanks for the prayers. Cooper being sick was the scariest thing we've gone through as parents. I just want to take a second and praise my wife, she is an excellent mother and does such a great job keeping everything under control.
So Amber, Cooper and I appreciate everything you do and love you with all our hearts.
I have the cutest nephew ever!
So glad to hear Cooper is feeling better! Hang in there guys!
Miss you lots!
Post a Comment