Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 02, 2008

Snug as a bug!

It's amazing how such a little person can keep you SO BUSY for an entire day!  During some of those brief (precious) moments when he sleeps throughout the day, I can actually get things done!!   I've discovered how wonderful baby slings can be and how handy they are to help me get stuff done... 

Anyways, Cooper is snoozing right now and I couldn't help but notice how cute and snug he looked in his sling!!  The picture is a little fuzzy, but that's what I get for using a camera phone :)  

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's looks so big in that sling! Cutie pie!

Kim said...

What a chub!

Cindy said...

Gotta' come and squeeze him! He is getting so big ... must be those big milk dispensers! :)

Cindy said...

Sorry, you can delete that if you want ...

The Lavish Life of Gus said...

I love those chunky cheeks. We have used our sling for Gus that Jeff bought and we love it too. Can't wait to see that little guy.

Amber said...

haha thanks Cindy :) you're not kidding!!