Tonight was Cooper's first Halloween!! Mom had gotten him the cutest turkey outfit and I couldn't resist dressing him up and showing him off... We went to Uncle Dave & Aunt Cindy's house and then headed over to our good friends Deb & Myron! We had a great time!! Cooper did really good (ie SLEPT) 90% of the time, then he woke up and was less than impressed with his costume! Here are some of our pictures from the night's events!!!
Getting ready to go trick-or-treating!!!
Aunt Cindy was so excited to have a mini trick-or-treater!
Visitng Deb & Myron!!
We had a great night all around! We're excited about doing these things with Cooper for many years to come!





3 comments:
he's so cute in his turkey costume! can't wait until they all get older! it will be so much fun!
How cute is that! I can't how well he fits into the costume!!!! sweet!
I can't wait to hold all of the little ones again!
That is the cutest trick or treater ever!!! Love that little costume!
Hey thanks for stopping by the blog. Hope you get to go Ikea soon....it's not that far, but far enough to feel like a little vacation. I agree not as fun when pregnant I've found. And that hotel was awesome!!! Wasn't that lobby so cool? You just can't capture how big it is on camera.
Post a Comment