Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, October 27, 2008

Another birthday

One birthday I forgot to mention that was also yesterday is our puppy Vince! He turned the big 1!! So here's to VINCE! (haha I know you're every bit as excited as I am!)

This is Vince the first day we got him... 7 weeks old! Notice the grass? yeah, that was last January...

This is Vince now... still a puppy inside, but in a bigger and beefier body! I think he's up to 15 or 16 pounds!! What a whopper :) And yes, that's a frisbee around his belly. This is how he was found - and don't worry, it's a common occurence! :)

Charlie didn't get any lovin on his birthday because it happened to be the day Cooper was born! Sept. 9!! He turned 3 that day. That's also my friend Jeni's birthday! All these duplicate birthdays are making it much easy for me to remember these important days! :) Hope everyone is having a good day!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Happy B-day Vince!

Anonymous said...

Vince is a spazz! Happy B-Day!