Just a quick update... today Matt & I went to see Dr. Ginter, an audiologist in Goshen, to follow up with Cooper's hearing test that he didn't pass in the hospital... well... today he PASSED with flying colors!!! She tested both ears and everything came out clean and perfect! We figured he would be OK, but it's such a relief to actually have it over, done with and behind us! Praise the LORD!!!
And because he's so cute... here's a couple new pictures :) not that I'm proud of my son or anything...
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
PRAISE THE LORD!!!
Posted by Amber at 4:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Amber he is so sweet! Happy Halloween!
Love the pictures! Eva also did not pass her hearing test at the hospital. Like you I was a worried - I think that is normal for any mom!! She also passed it later with the audiologist. I know the relief you feel!
Post a Comment