I was tagged by Kim to give 8 answers to the following questions... hopefully my life is interesting enough to come up with 8 for each one!!
8 Things that happened yesterday:
1. I took a shower before 10am!!! (huge accomplishment with the little one!)
2. I stuffed, addressed and stamped Cooper's baby announcements (5 weeks later...)
3. I did 2 loads of laundry
4. I changed about 50 diapers
4. I changed about 50 diapers
5. I went to Fort Wayne to watch Alli play volleyball!
6. I got a bad sweet tea from McDonald's - very disappointing
7. I saved $4 off a pack of diapers!!!
8. I got to witness the madness of all 3 of the new cousins together for the first time - what a great time!
8 Favorite Places to Eat:
1. Papa Vino's
2. Olive Garden
3. Q'doba
4. Panera
5. The Vine
6. Yats (I miss this place so much!)
7. Jo Jo's Pretzels
8. The mexican place on 17 - El Maguey? yummy black beans!!!
6. I got a bad sweet tea from McDonald's - very disappointing
7. I saved $4 off a pack of diapers!!!
8. I got to witness the madness of all 3 of the new cousins together for the first time - what a great time!
8 Favorite Places to Eat:
1. Papa Vino's
2. Olive Garden
3. Q'doba
4. Panera
5. The Vine
6. Yats (I miss this place so much!)
7. Jo Jo's Pretzels
8. The mexican place on 17 - El Maguey? yummy black beans!!!
8 TV Shows I love to watch:
I'm changing this category... 8 TV Shows I love to TiVo :)
1. The Office
1. The Office
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. Desperate Housewives
4. 24
5. My Boys
6. Private Practice
7. Iron Chef America
8. Time Warp - I know I'm a dork, this is a new show on the discovery channel where they blow things up, smash them, etc. and film it with a high-speed camera then play it back slow motion - it's WAY cool. like I said, I'm a dork!
8 Things I am looking forward to:
1. Hanging out with Matt & Cooper tonight
2. Christmas!!!
3. Matt & I's monthly date night without the babe
4. Thanksgiving - lots of family time!
5. The day Cooper sleeps through the night
3. Desperate Housewives
4. 24
5. My Boys
6. Private Practice
7. Iron Chef America
8. Time Warp - I know I'm a dork, this is a new show on the discovery channel where they blow things up, smash them, etc. and film it with a high-speed camera then play it back slow motion - it's WAY cool. like I said, I'm a dork!
8 Things I am looking forward to:
1. Hanging out with Matt & Cooper tonight
2. Christmas!!!
3. Matt & I's monthly date night without the babe
4. Thanksgiving - lots of family time!
5. The day Cooper sleeps through the night
6. Getting through Cooper's first audiologist appointment
7. The election being over and no more negative ads
8. Watching my baby grow
8 Things on my wish list:
1. Sleep
2. For Cooper to stay healthy and happy!
3. Safe travels for Huffmans & the parents in the next few weeks
4. Good health this winter
7. The election being over and no more negative ads
8. Watching my baby grow
8 Things on my wish list:
1. Sleep
2. For Cooper to stay healthy and happy!
3. Safe travels for Huffmans & the parents in the next few weeks
4. Good health this winter
5. To be somewhere warm beach sometime in the near future
6. For Matt & I to be the best parents we can be
7. To get involved - in what, I haven't decided yet.
8. For world peace :) haha
6. For Matt & I to be the best parents we can be
7. To get involved - in what, I haven't decided yet.
8. For world peace :) haha
People I tag:
1. Mom (Sarah) - yeah, I know Kim already tagged her, but I'm tagging again because she hasn't done this yet!
2. Talia
3. Whitney
4. Kelly
Time to get busy bloggers! Keep it going!




4 comments:
So what's the audiologist appt. for?
They did a hearing test at the hospital on him when he was barely 1 day old and his left ear didn't pass. The machine was finicky the whole week - we retried the test a couple times and the machine kept acting up, so now we have to work with First Steps to check his hearing through an audiologist to make sure everything is OK. Our intake coordinator said 4 out of 5 kids are fine so we're really not worried it just sucks that we have to go through it when we know he's fine and it's mainly because a hospital machine was PMSing!
Hey chica :) I'm going to be home Wednesday-Sunday. You guys going to be around? I also updated my blog... finally :) Let me know if you have time for me to drop by this weekend! Love ya!
I like the new look of your blog.
Post a Comment