I can't believe it's already been 4 weeks (yesterday) since Mr. Cooper Riley came into our lives! We have learned so much already - like being peed on isn't an uncommon occurence, cleaning up poopy diapers isn't the end of the world and you really can live on less sleep... sometimes :)
Here are some new pictures of the babe. He's growing bigger every day! I'm doing a lot better with my health and have been able to get out & about a lot easier which has been fantastic for Cooper & my sanity sake!
This melts me every time. He could just sleep on my shoulder ALL day. Unfortunately I get nothing done, so eventually I have to put him down...
So what has everyone else been up to these days? I'd love to hear updates!!




7 comments:
He really is just too precious. I agree, you must cherish each and every day because this time just goes waaaaaay too fast. I remember being up in the middle of the night with both of mine (and being soooooo tired) but I just kept telling myself to relax and enjoy it. I'm glad I did.
Great seeing the pictures of little Cooper!
Jamie
What a sweetie! You are definitely right! You can live on less sleep even though you never thought it was possible...
You're looking so much better every day Amber.....being a Mom must be good for you!
Your title for your blog is the best....the journey has just begun! You are so right....and have fun with the journey! God has blessed you with a beautiful, healthy baby boy!
In Ephesians 6:1-4.....some helpful advice for children and parents!
He is so ridiculously cute, Amber. Congrats to both you and Matt. What a little blessing!
Amber, you look so good in that picture! Not to mention the cutie on your shoulder! I remember thinking that I will NEVER get a full night of sleep again! But guess what? I did and I am, and it's wonderful! And I think all my kids and I survived the zombie stage ... hooray!
http://blueberrybaby.org/diapercare.shtml
That's from the store in Alaska that I originally bought from when we had Darby. They really are hippies. :-)
http://babycheapskate.blogspot.com/2005/01/cloth-diaper-resources.html
That has all kinds of info on cloth if you wanna get crazy with it.
Oh time does go so fast! I love the Snug as a Bug picture. Don't you wish he knew how great life is!!
Post a Comment