We started going a few years ago and now it's become an annual tradition. Crazy, madness, running through the pumpkin display, then the hay maze, then the corn maze, then finishing off with dinner at the little restaurant there - it's always a crazy fun time! Here are a few pictures and a video of what all went down...
Daddy pushing Cooper through the fantasyland...
Cooper had a great time watching the back of his eyelids...
In the corn maze... Addison getting scared by mean 'ol daddy! Man she can run fast when she wants to :)
And last but not least... spaz of the night goes to Jadyn. This was a classic moment.
And because I absolutely can't help myself... check out this rare shot I got of Cooper! He's little Mr. Serious and I FINALLY got a shot of a little grin he gave his momma this morning!! His smiles are far and few in between right now but are so incredibly precious!!! His whole face just lights up with such a small cute grin :)




5 comments:
Fun times were had by all. But I vote next year for a different restaurant!
haha..love that video of Jadyn..very classic!
I love the smile on Cooper. It totally changes his face when the smile cracks through! Soon he'll just be grinning all the time!
Love the video of Jadyn screaming! It was definitely a crazy time we all had!
We actually started going in 2005 already, just b-4 your wedding!
Looks like you had fun! LOVE the video of Jadyn...and the picture of Cooper "watching the backs of his eyelids"!
Looks like Cooper was having a blast at the farm.. love it.
Post a Comment