Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 01, 2008

Highlights from the week!

So I actually had a really exciting week! We had a lot going on, which you've probably noticed because I blogged like a crazy person... but here are a few things I didn't blog about but probably should have...
On Thursday, my awesome sisters Katy & Aimee came up with Emma & Tristan and kept me company since Mom & Kim left me high and dry and flew to Australia & New Zealand :) It was great to see the look on the waitress' face when we all walked in to El Maguey's to eat... fun times! Here are a few pictures of all the cousins together!
Cooper was out - the other two were kicking, cooing and laughing like crazy!

They really appreciated us doing this to them... Cooper isn't quite big enough to hold his head up and Emma & Tristan can't quite sit up by themselves... they all kept sliding down the chair. It was so cute!

The next order of business is my husband... on Tuesday night he got a deer!! Matt is an avid bow hunter and was very proud of his accomplishment, as he should be! This was only (I think) his 3rd time out this year... and he got a new bow last winter, so he was really pumped! Here are some pictures of my handsome husband and the nasty dead deer - I'm proud of him regardless :)

Here's Matt showing Jadyn & Ethan the deer's foot and was telling them about it. Jadyn was SO impressed! haha

Matt & the deer... and his NEW bow! GO MATT!

Hope everyone else had a great week as well!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dad said 'nice' to the deer! I'm sure he can't wait to com home and go hunting too! Jadyn & Ethan looked imressed w/the deer!
Those pictures are so cute and I'm so sure the waitress was impressed!
Hang in there....we'll be home soon!

Anonymous said...

Boy, I don't know how to spell very well do I? I spelled 'come' wrong and 'impressed' also! sorry about that!

Jami said...

First, Cooper's Halloween costume is soooo cute!

It looks like Cooper has some fun days ahead of him having cousins so close to his age--how cool!

And congrats to your husband. I am sure my husband would be jealous since he has not gotten anything yet.