Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, November 14, 2008

I really am still here...

It's kind of funny... after Mom & Kim finally returned to the continent, I find myself out & about a lot more and less time having to blog! What was I thinking? Here are a few pictures to help us catch up...


This was actually before Halloween, I tried to put Cooper in a basket of nice, warm, clean towels! He was obviously really impressed.



Ahhhh our Bontrager family get-together at Aimee & Jason's house last Sunday... a preview to the madness that will be our Christmas this year! It's going to be a BLAST!


Cooper & I headed to Petoskey with Mom on Tuesday night to go check on the house projects that they have going on! We had a good time and it helped me figure out how to take a road trip with our little guy! He did pretty good for his first one... we're heading to N. Carolina in about 2 weeks, so hopefully he'll get better at them by then! But of course, grandma couldn't resist giving him a bath! He loved playing in the water!


Cooper's new camo hat... don't worry - he has matching gloves. His daddy is proud!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

The Lavish Life of Gus said...

He looks so tiny in that hat. Too cute!!

Anonymous said...

that hat is so adorable! i bet Matt picked it out..didn't he? or did you? and he looks like he's having so much fun in the basket!

Kim said...

Oh look, he has cute expressions! He never lights up for me!

Amber said...

Actually Mom & I picked out the hat... camo, I know. But it's so stinkin cute AND he has matching gloves :)

Amber said...

I WIN! I got to babysit for Cooper last Friday and I got him to giggle OUT LOUD! It was so cute! Of course he hasn't done it since, but I DID have him laughing! He's so cute and he did great on our road trip!

Amber said...

That last comment was mine but it came up under Amber's name and I can't figure out why unless Amber is on my blogsite and switching my pictures around again!
~ Sarah

Anonymous said...

OK - maybe I actually got it sorted out! Whew! It's me again! I was being Amber for awhile...sorry about that!