Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Things we were never told...

Ok, so becoming a parent is an absolute miracle in itself... we are learning new things everyday! Some we knew we would have to learn and others took us a little by surprise. For example, Cooper LOVES his car seat and sleeps very well in it, but if you lay him on his back in his crib, he can go from sound asleep to wide awake in 5 seconds flat! Anyways, here are a few pictures with a few more pieces of knowledge we've gained over the last 10 weeks...


Bouncy seats are a godsend!


Formula poop is NASTY!!!
(FYI - that's a scented bag on Matt's face, not just a random plastic bag...)


Cooper looks so stinkin' cute in camo!!!
(ok, I said it, now let's move on)
Posted by Picasa

12 comments:

Kelly said...

Adorable as always! (even in the camo)

Just wait until you start adding baby food, then the poop REALLY stinks!

Anonymous said...

well yes of course he's cute in camo!! :) that's why i bought that outfit for him!
oh and i like mats face mask..haha

The Blissfully Happy Housewife said...

I had to laugh at the part about sleeping better in the carseat. When Eva was Cooper's age we let her sleep in her carseat at night, but we put it in her crib (so she would get use to being in there). Looking back at pictures of it now it looks pretty funny....but at the time we were so sleep deprived we didn't care (and the doc said it was fine) so we were ALLLLLL about it.

Talia said...

such fun! he's such a cutie!!!

i love the camo ... (i never thought i'd say that!)

i got your call awhile ago, but things have been nuts. i'll look forward to catching up with you!

Cindy said...

Love this post! Cute and funny all rolled into one!

The Lavish Life of Gus said...

Lovin' the pic of Matt. Too cute.

Anonymous said...

OK ~ didn't I tell you all of that stuff? whatever works!
I love the mask on Matt.....wimp! eventually your nose hairs get so scinged(spelling?) by the stink you won't even mind the smell!
I love the camo remark.....I had to laugh out loud and Willy had to come read it to see what I was laughing about! Thanks for the laugh, Amber!

Kim said...

Didn't you babysit enough to figure that out?!

Amber said...

Kim - maybe if I actually got PAID to babysit I would've paid more attention :) HAHAHA

Anonymous said...

Thanks for updating my blogsite, Amber!!!!

Unknown said...

The camo is very cute...but it really doesn't matter what that boy has on...He is so cute!!! I love those cheeks.

Our babies always slept better in the carseat too.

Jami said...

I love the camo picture, but I REALLY love the changing picture...a new use for those bags!