Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, September 22, 2008

Cooper Riley - the photos!

I know, I FINALLY got a chance to upload some photos of Mr. Cooper. I'm realizing more and more how busy you can be with a new little person around the house! My Cooper photos are all online - you can see them here!!!!


Here's a preview of what you'll see...

6 comments:

Jami said...

Oh, he is sooo cute. I love all of the hair. Just seeing pictures of your little guy makes me miss that. I love babies!!! (Unfortunately mine is 2 1/2)

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! Of course, I'm a little biased since he is my grandbaby! :)

Manda said...

I can not wait to come see him! I'm going to be home Oct. 22-26, do you think you guys will be around if I swing by? It looks like everything is going great. Love you all!

Anonymous said...

Cooper is so gorgeous! I can tell he's already growing up very quickly! I just want to hug him. : )

Kim said...

What a sweetie! Love to squeeze him when Addison lets me!

Anonymous said...

What a gem! I love ALL the pictures! Yes...now is when you'll begin taking the hundreds of pictures each week as you try to capture all those special moments forever! Snap away - because those moments will fly by! Enjoy each and every one! Congratulations, again, Daddy and Mommy!