Ok, so today was a good day - Matt & I slept in, he fixed the fog lights on my car, we had lunch and walked the mall and countless baby stores to try and encourage our little guy to get a move on and get out already! :) Anyways, last night we had rented a movie and Matt asked if I'd be so kind as to take it back since it was due tonight. So while he was working hard on the deck, I took it back, called him to make sure he didn't need any errands run while I was out & about - and so I came home... but I walked in and the house was different.
I heard baby music, which was a little eerie when you walk into a not-so-well-lit house, but I figured Matt was up to something so I yelled out "Ok this is creepy!" but then I saw this (our baby video monitor)...So I go to the nursery wondering what the heck is going on - and I didn't see anything - so I yelled again for Matt, then I looked down at the baby monitor and turned the screen on (oh yeah - the screen wasn't on at first, I just heard music through the monitor)... and then I saw a little box in the monitor - so I go into the nursery, again, and see this in the crib...
So I'm way excited, open up the brown box and see a little present inside (my favorite kind!!!) - well, I don't have any pictures of the pretty wrapping because it was gone in 5 seconds flat, but here's what was inside!!! For a push present, Matt got me a 2nd wedding band - for the OTHER side of my wedding ring!!!!!!!!!!!! IT IS SO PRETTY!!! Here's a picture with the complete set! How much does my husband rock!!?!??!? I'm pretty motivated now for this kid to come out! Let's get this show on the road!
Saturday, August 30, 2008
My awesome husband!!!!
Posted by Amber at 8:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
aww..Matt's so sweet! It's very pretty!! Good Job Matt! :)
Good on ya Mate! I'll bet you're soooooo excited Amber....now if you could just wear it! Love it....we do miss you up here at the lake, but also know that you would be crazy to be here because it isn't the quietest place in the planet! hehe! Love you!
that's beautiful. Good work matt! : )
Nice ring! You know how to start contractions don't you? One of my midwives shared the secret with me, and your hubby will love it. :) Candlelight and wine, and let the rest take care of itself. Sorry, pretty blunt from your old aunt right?
What a great story! I love it when our husbands realize how "big" this event is! It looks beautiful!
Jami Johnson
http://fantasticfamilyoffour.blogspot.com
Hey momma! I heard through the grapevine that you had a baby today (my time that is, yesterday your time). Congratulations!!! You're going to have so much fun!
Post a Comment