Yesterday my wonderful sister Kim and awesome Aunt Cindy threw me a baby shower!!! I was pumped because if you know me... you can imagine how much I was itching to go BABY SHOPPING!!! It's hard to restrain, but overall I've done an OK job - heck, I went to the Michigan City outlets and only came home with a few outfits!
I was so excited, family and friends showed up and we all got to celebrate little baby "Peyton" and his arrival in less than 6 weeks!!! Matt & I cannot wait and we feel so much more prepared now that some of his drawers are full and things are getting crossed off our lists... we feel so blessed to have such a great family to surround us during this and all the other events in our lives! Here are a few pictures of the shower. Enjoy!
Right before the gift opening began...
Jen & Sarah - my two best girlfriends (and roommates for a few semesters) from Butler even made the drive to come up! I was so excited to see them... we don't get to be together very often, but when we do, we always pick up where we left off and then some! I love them and was so excited they could make it!




4 comments:
It was a nice shower and you got so much cool stuff! Good job!
Woo hoo for only 6 wks left!!! Can't wait to meet your new little man!!!
awwwwww - so fun! i'm sad to have missed such a fun event!
maybe i should have just kicked my company out two days early. ;-) miss you!
I like the new background! Did you get my pictures?
Post a Comment