Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Quote of the day...

OK - So I just got on Facebook and saw that Mom was online - I had just called her to update her on the weekly doctor appointment, so I thought I'd harass her a little bit via Facebook chat... she told her on the phone that her & Katy were eating leftovers... so here is our conversation. I think she's bored. When she's bored, she cooks. You be the judge.

7:52pm Amber
how are the nachos?

7:52pm Sarah
I made some homemade salsa and it's gooooooood! Katy is crunching in my ear even as I'm typing away!

7:53pm Amber
seriously - did you cook enough?

7:56pm Sarah
I only made pumpkin whoopie pies, buttermilk cookies (6 doz) and 4 doz.little ones for Addison, some goop(Dar's recipe), addiction (in our church cookout-a finger snack), cinnamon rolls, chicken salad, boiled a chicken for chicken noodle soup, crust for a fruit pizza, salsa, my favorite peach schnapps drink......I don't know what else! I'm getting fat thinking about all the food I made!

7:56pm Amber
I think you just made quote of the day

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK ~ so you're letting everyone know what I wrote to you in privacy! Oh My Word! I've always loved to bake and knew it wouldn't get done very easily after everyone was up here! you know what I mean!
What are you going to blog about tomorrow? who knows, you might be in labor after poked around today! yikes!

Anonymous said...

after being poked around today! sorry, I missed a word in that sentence....

Anonymous said...

You know, when you fix all that food it makes the snacks so easy to pull out of the freezer! The kids loved snacking.......I'm so happy I had all of this done ahead of time! Go Me!!!!!!