Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, August 18, 2008

T minus 25 days

Hi! Ok, I'm over my funk from last week :) Thanks for reading about my whining. Good news - my foot is officially NOT swollen anymore (knock on wood!). A full weekend of nothing was what I needed - Ok maybe not NOTHING, I mean I sat by the Hawkins pool and slept in and even managed to squeeze in a bit of laundry in the last 2-1/2 days. :) Ever need a weekend like that? I sure did.

Then of course I got to thinking yesterday and today how much stuff we have yet to do before "Peyton" arrives that it freaks me out a little, but at this point, I figured you know what - how many people have had a first kid in the world? Everyone feels unprepared. So I'll keep working at it one day at a time up until he graces us with his presence and that's all I can do.

PS - Kim thought I should mention again that "Peyton" is our nickname for our little guy until he comes out and we officially name him. We're not telling anyone the real name - and no we haven't settled on one just yet! I can't make up my mind half the time on what shoes to wear in the morning, let alone settling on our baby's name this long in advance. We have a list, but that's all you get to know :) SO just in case when we have the little guy and he's not named Peyton - you won't think I've COMPLETELY lost my mind... although these days - would it really surprise you?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

No you can't decide on what shoes to wear because YOU HAVE 52 PAIRS to choose from!!! Love you!