Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Quote of the day...

Ok, let me set the stage. Kim & Roger had us over for dinner - Kim felt like cooking and hey, we're moochers :) I was sitting there, minding my own business, eating yummy taco dip - my scoops tortilla chip was piled high... next thing you know, it's on the ground! I was laughing hysterically and Matt & Kim start rushing around trying to get napkins, baby wipes, etc. to clean up my mess... so Matt starts cleaning me up - because prego can't bend to the floor - and he starts laughing SO hard and said:

"If your body was a pinball machine, with that chip you would have broke some kind of a record!"

I had dip all down my front, on the front AND BACK of my jeans, all over the floor - and in the mean time I discovered a wad of ketchup on my WHITE tank top. Have you ever had these kind of prego days? I swear it's the shirt I was wearing... or maybe the fact that I only have 22 days left. Sheesh.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think every pregnant woman has that problem. I know I did! haha..you're not alone

Kim said...

so incredibly funny! thanks for coming over and joining us!