Soooooooo... I've tweaked, organized, re-organized, re-organized again, did laundry, more laundry, organized and rearranged... but I think the baby room is finally ready!!! As the title suggests, all is here BUT the baby. We're hoping any day now, but I'll probably be late. Let's just pray it's not TOO late and the midwives will have mercy on my husband and I and will prod the little guy along - again, doubtful, but I can be a wishful thinker right?
Here's a tour of our nursery...
On the wall opposite the closet, on the other side of the window is the crib and tall dresser. You can't see it in this picture, but you can in the first one - we have a phrase on the wall (thanks Mom!) that says "hush little baby". We have a picture frame to put under it when I finally get pictures for it and then that big blank wall space over the crib will be done after the baby comes... we have some plans for artwork, but we need the name first!! In the corner is our stash of diapers & the laundry basket!
On the wall with the door (opposite the window) is our dresser & hutch! All organized with my bins (yes Kim, I'm anal, get over it), a radio, all his books and topped with a bowling pin from his daddy... thanks Matt!
Well - that's our nursery! We just love it and it's so cute!! We can't wait for little "Peyton" to enjoy it! Any day now... we hope.




3 comments:
Thanks for the tour of the nursery Amber! It looks like you'! I hope you go on time!?
Looks very nice!! but after a while the organizing will stop b/c you'll get sick of it..trust me..Tristan's bedroom isn't really organized anymore.
Oh I forgot to tell you..i found that sunshine toy on amazon and ordered it. Tristan loves it! Want me to bring you some fudge from Mackinaw??
Post a Comment