Ok... so Matt asked tonight if I've blogged about his deck project lately... I told him no, but told him that I blogged about how I was feeling tonight instead! well - if you noticed the title, you'll see how he felt about that!! He thought it would be a great title for the deck blog - if I could keep myself from blogging about my feelings for a few minutes...
So here's to my husband... the amazing, talented, phenomenal, buff, motivated, loving and patient man who has been building such a great deck over the last few weeks! Here are a few pictures of where he started and where he is! For more deck photos, click here.
Monday, August 18, 2008
What's a guy gotta do to get blogged??!??!?!
Posted by Amber at 8:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
nice job on the deck! Can we come see it tonight?
very nice job Matt!! :)
Post a Comment