I finally feel like I've had time to sit down and BREATHE!!! I figured ya'll thought I've fallen off the face of the earth as consistent as I've been on this thing. It's been a little nuts... not gonna lie, but it feels good to be back home, relaxing, back into a routine, etc.
I was in Orlando from the 17th to the 24th for our annual dealer Homecoming meeting. The meeting went VERY well - us girls rock at organizing :) Some of the highlights for me included surviving Orlando heat, people and humidity, surviving the physical exhaustion and coming home to my hubby! Overall, I did very well - no swelling, only a slight frizz fro AND I got a cool cart to zoom around in! At first I wasn't so sure I'd like it, but the FedEx-Kinko's guy was so nice in giving it to me, I couldn't refuse! By the end of the meeting... I was using it to take myself to the bathroom, make trips around the display, heck... Jeni was even using it! We were TIRED! Our days consisted of being in the product display, helping to make it look pretty and to answer any questions we could from the dealers! We did get to have fun... one night we went to Epcot for dinner & their evening show, we saw The Dark Knight (where I discovered I could have a 1-1/2 hour hot flash), visited Downtown Disney for some Cuban cuisine and had a special Jayco event at Universal Studios! Good times overall. Here are a couple photos from the week - I didn't take a ton.
Me, Lisa & Jeni at Universal at the end of Jayco's red carpet entrance!
Matt stayed really busy while I was away... his sister, Kelly, her husband, Tony & little nephew Drew came to visit for a few days! He has still been working on the deck, but it's been slow progress because family comes first! With everything going on, he still cleaned AND organized our pit of a basement - our utility room now has shelves, carpet and all our boxes are in there are not on the exercise machines!!! It's a wonderful feeling. My huband rocks!!! He's also finished our wine - it's all bottled and ready to drink! We normally keep it in the bottles a little while before we drink it, just to let it age. It should be perfect by Christmast time!!!
Matt's parents came to visit us last Saturday - unfortunately they have to leave tomorrow morning. It's been fun having them here, Carrie even got to experience the infamous Troyer family BBQ on Sunday while Matt & Ralph went fish hunting! (or bow fishing, however you look at it) - crazy boys!!!
In other news - I JUST chopped my hair off today... at least a GOOD 6 inches. I really wasn't wanting to do it, but with this heat, plus prego-ness (hotness plus THICK hair), I couldn't take it any more! I swear my body temperature has risen 10 degrees - my poor husband and in-laws have had to live under lots of blankets these last couple weeks :) I discovered in Orlando that I could have an hour and a half hot flash - not a fun way to be watching Batman in a packed house!
Our boys (the dogs) are doing well - Vince "The Destroyer" is doing good - I finally got a good picture of him, so I have to add it here! Charlie is his same little loving self. They're so spoiled, but we love them... let's see how they do with a little baby around... this should be interesting. Anyways, here are some pictures of the lazy pooches.
Charlie lounging on the back of the couch
Vince hogging the doggy bed... go figure.
Hope everyone is doing well! Let me know what you've been up to the last couple weeks!




3 comments:
Where is the hair picture? and what have I been doing the last few weeks...well, laundry, laundry, and more laundry! whew!
Hi Amber...I haven't talked to you in a VERY long time, but I love to read your blog. I saw it on Morgan's list of blogs and started reading it. CONGRATS, I bet you can't wait to meet your little man! Looks like you all are doing great! I look forward to all your updates!~Natalie
Hey Amber & Matt! Saturday's your special day! 10:30, my house, don't be late!
Post a Comment