A glimpse at the baby - you're looking at his face and his little arm is in the bottom right...
A front/side view of his face and arm
A side view of his face... don't worry, I wondered too if that dark stuff on his head was hair. She said probably not - and after she moved around after this shot, the dark kept changing... so I'm sticking with my theory that little "Peyton" is gonna be bald :)
Another side profile of his face... BIG yawn!!! You can also see his hand on the left of his big mouth :) He yawned twice while we were watching. He should have been tired, he just got done kicking the living daylights out of me! Crazy kid :)
Last, but not least... his hand! He was making a fist so we didn't get fingers to show, but it's still WAY cool!
This is one of my favorites... a side view of his face, arm and hand... but on top of his left hand there's another row of fingers... he had both hands together up by his head like he was praying :) It was SO cute!!!
So that's it! The next time we see little "Peyton" it'll be hopefully no more than 9 weeks from tomorrow and he'll have a real name :)






6 comments:
Very Cute!!! it did look like he had some hair in that picture..hopefully it will be red curly hair..:)
VERY cool Amber...I've seen 3D ultrasounds before - but yours was REALLY clear!! Such a neat momento for you too keep of such an important and special time in your life!
Jamie
Thanks for letting me come today for the ultrasound so I could see this little sweet grandbaby! It was truly awesome! I'm happy for you!
One thing I'm a little concerned about though, is on some of the photos little "Peyton" does resemble his father a lot!!!!!
So cool! I never had a 3D ultrasound, but they are just so awesome.
WOW Amber... I've never seen 3D ultrasound. The pictures are amazing. You and Matt are heading into such fun and joyful years as parents. Enjoy every minute!!!
whoa - cool pics! thanks for sharing, girl!
Post a Comment