Our baby furniture is in!!! Here's a few photos of the nursery... still need stuff on the walls, but we took a huge first step! Lucky for us, the only piece of furniture we had to put together was the crib. The hutch, small dresser & tall dresser all came put together! I'm excited.
We also had our 24 week appointment today and everything is A-OK, "Peyton" is making my belly measure right to the week and I officially had my 5-6 pound month - I'm up to 11-ish pounds gained so far! Anyways, back to the nursery, hope you enjoy the photos!!!!
This is what you see when you walk in the room - my awesome glider & the crib & other furniture to the left...




5 comments:
Nice job! Something about projects & Matt - they go together! always working! Take care!
How exciting!
Woohoo!! Lookin good!
Looks great! So is Peyton officially the name?
I love your new layout! : )
miss you!
Post a Comment