Well... what do you think?

It's a BOY!!!!!!!!!!!
Here's the best body shot we got - she labeled it so we could kind of see what we were looking at! We couldn't get a profile shot of his body at all because the little stinker was moving around so much!

Here's the other good shot we got - the legs! This shot was RIGHT before the first picture you saw :)
WOW - can I just say how amazing the ultrasound experience was!?!?! It was so amazing to see every little detail of this baby and to see a developed brain, heart, lungs, ribs, EVERYTHING! We got to see our little guy for about an hour... we had such a great time. It was great - apparently we have a major wiggle worm on our hands! As soon as the U/S started, we were looking at the top of his head and he already was starting to move his arms and legs and definitely was putting on a good show for us! He didn't stop moving the entire time! It made getting some of the measurements a bit of a challenge, but everything measured great and looked great and the baby is nice and active which is absolutely awesome! Matt is so incredibly excited and is already busy planning the little guy's CAMO wardrobe... Lord, help us.
Thanks to everyone who was in on the challenge... the winners are... Katy & Amanda!!! I'll figure out how to get your cookies to you! ...or you could both just move closer! HAHA I loved all the names and am so glad to see that people read the blog every now & then :) Have a good day everyone!





8 comments:
Yeah! Congratulations! Boys are SO FUN! and SO BUSY!
WOO HOO!!! It's a Boy!! Drew is so excited for his Boy Baby Cuzin! We are too! I can't wait to start collecting the camo stuff! (I have a deer camo burp cloth with your name on it....hehe!!) Yipee for a healthy active little boy!
We are so happy for the two of you! A boy will be such a blessing in your family! We love you tons and miss you! Brandon and Sarah
Yay! I am so excited for you guys! A lil boy Gorsuch. Too cute!! Congrats!!!
Yay Boy! I'm so excited for you! And cookies... :) Tell Matty I said congrats and love you both! :)
How awesome Amber and Matt!!! I am so excited for you. When we found out we were expecting a little boy I was a bit nervous because I didn't really know what to do with him (since I grew up with just a sister) but I LOVE having a little boy!!!! He will bring such JOY to your lives!!!
Congrats! Looks like my first instinct was right afterall! You'll love having a boy.
three cheers for boys! i wonder if they make camo diapers . . . hmmmmm . . .
Post a Comment