Ok, so Matt & I are having an ultrasound May 1 (a week from Thursday) and we are REALLY hoping our little one cooperates and lets us look at it's privates! :) We are always looking for ideas on names for this child because it's really hard for us to agree on anything. So here's my thought... I thought I'd conduct a little challenge. This is a 2-part challenge.
1. Guess what we are having
2. Share some names with us - we're always looking for name ideas (in the gender you guess of course!)
Ok, so the 2nd one really isn't a challenge, it's just for fun! I love seeing everyone's name ideas.
Back to the challenge: for a little incentive, for everyone who guesses part 1 correct, I'll draw 2 names out of a hat or basket (whatever I have lying around) and I'll bake you cookies!!!
Here are the facts so far... at our 7 week ultrasound, the heartbeat was around 152; at our 12 week appointment, the heartbeat was at 150 and at our 16 week appointment the heartbeat was at 160! Oh, and if you look at the right side of this page, you'll see our little jelly bean's first picture! :)
After the ultrasound, I'll let ya'll know what we're having, etc. (as long as the little one cooperates). So let's all pray for a very healthy, cooperative baby on May 1!
Ready... Set... Go!
Monday, April 21, 2008
Your challenge... if you choose to accept it...
Posted by Matt & Amber at 5:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




15 comments:
Woohoo! I get to guess first! I'm going to guess a boy! Because I had a dream that both you and Aimee had boys. So that's what I'm going with.
I do like Cadyn as a boys name..course Jake doesn't like that name so I'll share it with you!
I say it is A BOY!!!
I know about the whole 'en' name drama, but I like Colton, Caden, and PEYTON (hehe)
Definitely not Ralph III (sorry dad)
I can't wait to find out what the 'baby cuzin' is!!!
Well I think you are having a girl...Names I like are Avery, Kate, Sara, Adeline, Mia, Emma, Brynne, Emerson, and Lainey.
I say it's a girl, because I just do (Amber needs a little girl just like her - hehe) God bless her!
Names that I like are Emma (my Grandma's name and I've always liked that name) Katelyn, McKenzie, and I'd be honored if you would name her Sarah w/an h! Chloe is a cute name, Mary Sue or Anna Sue (just kidding on those 2)! Have fun! I hope I win!
I just heard this name and I kind of liked it, what do you think of a girl named Darby? Could be cute. Anyway, I heard you had a blog and stopped by for a visit...
I vote pink [a girl]
Names? Let's see Callie, Dakota, Oriah, Eva....
Wait . . . there are cookies involved here . . . I gotta take this seriously.
Hmmmmmm . . .
Yep, it will be a boy, for sure. I like the names:
1. Willy the Second
2. Swam (short for Swamiji, of course!)
3. Jack
4. Jordan
5. Brett (goes without saying)
So, at least a few of those were serious. Ha, ha! Good luck - I will look forward to hearing about how the ultrasound goes - you THREE will be in my prayers!
Okay, so my first instinct was boy. But, I am having a hard time committing to that ;-). Anyway, I have noticed that a few of your friends/fam suggest Caden. Obviously I love that choice since it my second born's name!
Although in the lil' Jelly Bean's picture there seems to be an "extrusion" at the top, I know the child cannot be that Gifted!! So, I'm going with my initial hunch - a girl! Also...I'm sure, God love ya, that you deserve everything you put your wonderful mother through! In all seriousness, there's nothing sweeter than the joys of parenthood! Congrats & God Bless.
Although it's a girl, what about "Matty" after me of course, not just your Matt!
Girl!! That is my guess. I like the names Isabella :), Isabelle, Kaylee, Chloe, Emma, Addison, and the list could probably go on but I am a little tired. If I think of some others I will let you know. Hope all is going well and I can't wait for May 1st to roll around. Have a great weekend!
I say boy... and you should name him Alvin Purple. :) hee hee. Travis Maaaast might work too. I do like Cadyn though and Peyton! Peyton could work for boy or girl too. Either way, the baby will be beautiful and awesome and very loved (not to mention stubborn :)) Love you!! Tell Matty and the jelly bean hi. :)
I think you will have a girl. A name that I never got to use, and regreted it was Hannah Marlene. It's probably too old fashioned for you! I also like Myka and Mandy.
Woo hoo for May 1st...doesn't it seem like FOREVER until you can find out?!? :) Well...I think your having a girl...even though for me to honestly say...I would need to see this belly of yours but since I haven't I'll still stick with girl. Although I like Kim's suggestion of Emerson, that is our name so I will have to not suggest that for you :) (along with not suggesting Finley, or Hudson because those are all of our names for the 4 boy/girl we plan to have) hahahaha...but I LOVE LOVE LOVE Adley, Rowan, and Grier! I'm so happy for you two Amber! You'll make the BEST Mommy! Really you will! I can't wait to meet your little one Mama!
here's my address...
http://allijae12.blogspot.com/
I'm sure it's a girl, just cuz girls are sooo much fun to buy for! :)
Names .... anything but an "A" name, spare our family one more cute little girl with an A name. Also, when that girl goes to school she'll be listed with most of her class under her teacher's cool bulletin board of alphabets under the huge "A". Try something different like Yentl, Wilma, Cindy, Quincy (isn't that a girl's name?), or Uletide. But if you really want to know the truth, I love all those "A" names, so go ahead and pick anything that makes you two happy!
Post a Comment