Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, May 12, 2008

Blast from the past!!!!

Ok, so I'm kind of sort of nesting and going through a lot of older stuff that Matt & I have had around the house and haven't looked at since before we were married! Anyways, I came across a few photos from the past that I thought you all might enjoy!!

This was taken at Matt's high school graduation open house - me & Amanda crashed the party! Don't let his facial expression fool you, he enjoyed every minute of it :)

This is us at my Senior prom in 2001! Wow we look really young... and he still liked me even after I wore this awesome purple dress AND made him wear a vest to match!

This is Matt & I on our day-after-Prom trip to Chicago on the ferris wheel at Navy Pier! This is one of our FAVORITE pictures together. I also love it because Matt told me he was SO love sick in this photo it was pathetic :) Love it!

My next mission is to [hopefully] find some baby pictures among the piles to see what our little boy might look like! This should be fun...

12 comments:

Talia said...

i REALLY love that third picture!!! you two look so sweet!

miss you!

Cindy said...

Can you believe they decorated at the prom to match your outfits??? You two must've been very important for them to do that ...

Love the "love sick" look on Matt's face!

Kelly said...

So cute! I remember those pictures! When Matt was so skinny! So glad that he finally put some weight on his bones.

Let me know if you need some baby pictures of Matt with his baby red hair!

Whitney said...

That's so sweet!

Anonymous said...

I wrote this nice comment and it wouldn't post for me and now I forgot what all I wrote because it was so good and long!
Cute photos by the way! I've seen some of those before! You 2 look better the older you get!
I did comment to your father, Amber, that you guys would make a cute couple after you left for the Prom! Guess what? I was right! Go Me! I WIN! what do you think Kimmy?
Love you

Manda said...

What good times we had :) All those bonfires and random trips. I can't believe it's been 7 years since those pics were taken! I called it back then :) I'll be home for Memorial Day, we should get together so I can meet the baby :) Miss you, Love you both!

Manda said...

I just remembered that one night we went to Travis' house and all fell asleep on the floor and we woke up at like 2 and thought we were going to get killed. lol. And the campout after graduation. Do you still have those pics of the boys coming after us w/hatchets? lol. Thank goodness we had such wonderful parents to put up w/our adventures :)

Manda said...

OH! Remember our Blair Witch Video?! LOL

Kim said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Domestic Goddess in Training said...

I can't believe the people I find on here. You're preggers, too!!! I'm due with baby boys 2&3 July 23. What will I do with 3 boys under 4? This is going to be an adventure.

Jillian said...

oh boy that is a blast! hehe. Perhaps I should do a post like that some time. However, it won't have Joel and I in the same picture which is what your post so cute!

Anonymous said...

Blog hog, huh? Nice!