On Sunday, we had the first of THREE showers this summer! Obviously, Katy had hers first since she's due in less than a MONTH! How crazy! Her due date is June 5. We had a great turnout and here are the pictures from the grand event!
No baby shower is complete without making everyone sniff melted chocolate in baby diapers :) Everyone was HUGE fans of this game(yes, I'm being sarcastic). I absolutely love my Mom's look on her face in this picture... priceless.
Another shot of the diaper game!
Katy got lots of very cute outfits and gifts... little Sonner is stocked up!All the pregos!!
This shot is just for fun because Addison is just too stinkin' cute.
Hope you enjoyed the photos! Aimee's baby shower is coming up later this month... stay tuned!






2 comments:
Thanks Amber ~ Put my best shot in the blog! That diaper game was just too real, you know.
The little Sonner boy has been blessed w/lots of outfits! ! It was lots of fun to see all the cute stuff that they have for all these little ones!
Well, you take care! I'm soooo tired! I keep taking my blood pressure because it's been running pretty high and took it again tonight and it was real high, it kinda scares me! I think it's because my pain in my hands is absolutely hurting lots tonight! Too much lifting and working today here at the lake!
Love you ~
Amber (and other kids), you NEED to make your Mom stay home if she's having so many problems. Blood pressure ... hand pain ... hot flashes???
Anyway, great party Amber, can't wait for yours!
Post a Comment