Can I tell you how much I am looking forward to Spring this year? Even after Spring officially came according to the calendar, no one could have told by the 6 INCHES of snow we got 5 days later!!! Crazy I tell you. But good news - I've been really wanting Matt to grill for about a week now, and tonight was our night!!! Matt made himself deer steaks (yuck) and I had a hobo dinner (mmmmm mmmm good) - we had a great meal and it made me so happy! Here's the grill master at work.

On another note, Vince & Charlie are still doing well - Vince is getting bigger EVERY day and is going to be able to take Charlie down here any day now... All that bullying is gonna come back and haunt poor Charlie :) Here are the boys playing nice with a stick... maybe it's an old corn stalk - who knows...
Our house is still in the works - the flooring is going down and looks fantastic, but we've run out of wood and are waiting a new shipment to come into the flooring place... which is now almost officially a week late. Let me tell you how excited I am about that.... oh wait, I'm not!
Our little baby is doing well - always letting me know it's still there whether I'm gagging at something, fighting off yet another headache, having cravings, making me get up 4 times during the night to pee or giving me weird growing pains... it's been a crazy ride! We go in this Wednesday again to the doctor and will hear the heartbeat again - YEAH! I love that part. This is already our 16 week appointment which means in another month we should know what we're having!!! The day after our appointment, I'm heading off for Spring Break - something I never thought I'd have again!!! Mom, Kim, Ethan, Addison, Katy & I are heading down to Sarasota for some much needed sun, relaxation and sleep! Yahoo! I'm sure Mom, Kim & I will all be blogging from the beach, condo or wherever we happen to be! I'm a little excited.
Anyways, that's it for my short little update - hope everyone is doing well!!! Let me know what you'll be doing for Spring Break!
Sunday, March 30, 2008
Spring... just around the corner!
Posted by Matt & Amber at 6:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Those hobo dinners look great! Good job Amber & Matt!
The boys are growing up and seem to enjoy the same sport of 'fetch'.....they need to learn to take turns! Can't you teach them that Amber? 2 rings of the bell should be Vince and 1 ring should be Charlie....that shouldn't be too hard?!
I actually am looking forward to going to Florida this week w/my girls & grandkids, which actually surprises me as I was totally sick of being gone for 3-1/2 wks. and have only been home from that for 1 wk. I actually slept all night last night, a first since we've been home! Jet-lag is tougher the older I get! But, I doubt I'll stay home because of that!
Post a Comment