Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

My quarter-century celebration!

Yes, today is my 25th birthday - not quite as traumatic as I thought it would be... I survived!!!

Today was a great day - my co-workers brought me a bunch of yummy food to work to pig out on all day, they took me out to Hacienda, Stacey brought me a FABULOUS Bavarian Torte cake from Truffles AND I got to leave work early! Granted I had to leave early to get my license renewed, but hey, it's still leaving work early right?

Matt also was a HUGE sweetheart and took me to Sorg jewelers (don't worry - he was sweating the second me stepped foot in the door) over the weekend and let me pick out my present! (within budget of course) I got a REALLY pretty circle pendant diamond necklace! It's so pretty and I LOVE IT! But of course he was a stinker and had it wrapped and wouldn't let me open it until this morning... I was not happy, but at least I got it!!

He also humored me tonight and let me use him as a guinea pig for my first time making fondue!!! It was SOOOO YUMMY! We had cheese fondue followed by scrumptious grease for our veggies, meat & both of those dipped in batter!!! Here are a couple photos of our evening...


The table is set...

Baby's getting hungry!!!

Let's eat!!!

Another great surprise I got was a birthday message from my nephew DREW! What a sweety - here's what I got! Isn't he the sweetest?!


5 comments:

Cindy said...

Oh Amber! Sorry I forgot your birthday! Sounds like you had fun anyway ...

Kim said...

So much fun! You forgot to add that your favorite sister came by work and gave you a present... Drew is so cute, he is getting so big. Don't forget that Ethan was thinking happy birthday over the phone!

Anonymous said...

That was a cute message from Drew! You got all sorts of attention on your birthday! Good on you! I hope you had a great day! The fondue looks great! Sure.....we'll be guinea pigs for a fondue meal when we get home!

Anonymous said...

I hope you had a GREAT DAY!!! The fondue looks yummy. Drew had such a good time making your video. He has been playing the same No/Yes game about EVERYTHING. Except he asks himself the questions....silly boy! Can't wait to see you soon!

Unknown said...

That was so sweet. My son and Drew are in the same class. He is such a cutie and my son loves playing with him!