Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 06, 2008

The OFFICIAL Bontrager baby boom

Is something in the water? I'm thinking YES! Matt & I are PREGNANT!!!!!!!! Yep - you read it right the big prego! We're due Sept. 12 and are so incredibly excited!!!!!

And because I can... here is the heartbeat! It was really strong at 150 beats and it is just such an absolutely surreal experience!





Now you must be thinking... now wait a minute, how many is this for the Bontragers? The grand total (for this year) is 3 babies in 4 months! Katy is due June 5, Aimee is due July 12 and I am due September 12! It's an exciting time and we are all so excited!

11 comments:

Whitney said...

Yay!!! Congrats - that is awesome news. I can't wait to see pics of your cute belly. Are you going to find out if you are having a boy or girl?

Anonymous said...

Amber and Matt! I'm so excited for you two! You'll be such cute parents... with such cute kids! :):):)

Anonymous said...

Yeah! I can finally tell anyone I want! Grandpa & Grandma Bontrager are very excited to have all these little people come into our family! Good work kids! That just makes our job so important - 'spoil them and send them home'! Congratulations!!!!

Ashley said...

Omg I can't believe it!! I'm soo happy for you and Matt! Congrats!

Jillian said...

So happy for you Matt and Amber. You will be terrific parents and you have an amazing set of grandparents and great grandparents behind you.

Jill

Amber said...

Just an FYI for everyone - yes, we will find out what we're having (if the baby cooperates - who knows... it's a mix of Matt & me, which only means STUBBORN!) but we won't be telling you our names :) we're excited.

Elaine Ireland said...

:) Congrats Matt and Amber! Jason and I are super excited!!!

Talia said...

zip-a-dee-doo-dah! zip-a-dee-ay! my, oh my, what a wonderful . . . BABY YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE!!! ;-)

Kelly said...

Drew is SO excited (we are too!!). Every time he talks about Uncle Matt he mentions "Uncle Matt - Aunt Amber, Baby Cousin"

CONGRATS GUYS!!!

Manda said...

Yay Baby!!! I can't wait to spoil the heck out of it :)I'm so excited for you guys!

mjbeeswax said...

Congratulations Matt and Amber! I am very excited for you and can't wait to see some pictures. Take care and I will be thinking of you.