I know I know, it's been forever since my last post - so to make up for lost time, here's where we are in our lives...
Matt's birthday was last Wednesday - Feb. 27th, so of course what do we do to celebrate? We go out to eat!!! What better way to celebrate with the ones we love? Here are a few photos of that night with the Huffmans & my parents...
Matt with the munchkins
Ethan... would you like some lettuce with that ranch? Yeah, he literally could have drank it with a straw.
OK, now for the next segment... Our dogs!!! These poor creatures, well, you'll see why I say that below. For an early birthday present, Mom & Dad got me LOTS of Harley Davidson stuff (my far off dream vehicle - a red Softail if you must know :) ) anyways, in my plethora of Harley stuff was a bunch of doggy wearables - ok a shirt & hat, but it was so cute! Who am I to deny them the ultimate cuteness? Here there are!!!
Charlie wasn't too happy with me... notice the bows in his hair? Not only had he been at the puppy spa all day, but I made him wear a tough boy hat WITH bows in his hair :) He's such a sweety!
This is our attempt to get Vince to pose for the camera. With his Harley gear, he looked like a bad ace of base (if you get my drift). He was funny with the hat because it was too big and it kept covering his eyes, then he'd run around like a psycho trying to get it off and just kept running into things... oh the things you do for beauty :) OK, along with dogs, Kelly (Matt's sister) was here last weekend and as some of you know, she has started her own at-home business of baby accessories! Well, one of her products she makes & sells is a sling to carry around your baby in... she also informed us that some of her customers get one for their dogs too! So guess what... yes, Charlie was yet again our victim. The funny thing was, HE LOVED IT! So here's Matt with our baby in a sling!!!
Snug as a bug - What a pumpkin!
Snug as a bug - What a pumpkin!This section is dedicated to my mother. When Kelly was here, we (mostly Kelly) cleaned our ENTIRE house in preparation for the open house she held for her products last Saturday. Well, when I told mom this (because she's out of town) she didn't believe me that my house was clean. So mom, this is me proving it!
The living room
The kitchen
The spare room












6 comments:
Mom, her house was very clean! The plant was even green..haha..
just to let you know Amber, some of your pictures didn't show up..poor Charlie being the victom of the sling. very cute though! :)
A-mazing!
OK ...
1. way to go on the clean house,
2. poor dogs
3. I know you just posted yesterday, but isn't time for another POST????
I CAN'T BELIEVE IT????!!!!! Go Amber & Kelly! I didn't recognize the spare bedrom...the last time I saw that room it had stuff all over the place because you were sorting through everything. Awesome!
The dogs are adorable! I like the hat on Charlie and the shirt on Vince!
Love you all & miss you!
cute house! AND...CONGRATULATIONS! Ben just told me! FINALLY GIRL!
I had a great time, thanks so much for letting me stay, it was nice to get away for a while.
Charlie was HILARIOUS in the sling! He got so comfy and went to sleep!
I'll be back in April to clean house again, so be ready!
Post a Comment