Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, February 25, 2008

The Oscars

Hi all! So, I really like watching the Oscars - unfortunately I didn't get to see a lot of it last night, BUT I was way excited to at least get to see this performance (below) - introduced by McDreamy himself - from the movie Enchanted. The singer is Jon McLaughlin and I've been following his career since basically my sophomore year at Butler when he was playing at the local coffee houses and different places around downtown Indy (way back in 2002!). He's from Anderson, IN, and is an absolutely fabulous singer! And yes, I'm a nerd and was even in his fan club :) Nerd? Yes. But at least I know talent when I hear it :) Enjoy!

5 comments:

Kim said...

I prefer McDreamy!

Cindy said...

Loved the movie! Saw it with Abbi last week at the $1 theatre for only 50 cents - go figure! It was 1/2 price monday! Anyway, I'm always a sucker for sappy love songs and movies.

Happy Birthday Matt - you're my fav! Just don't tell Roger!

Manda said...

Hey chica! Just wanted to say hi and love reading your blog :) I miss you! I finally caved and made a blog http://thesecretoflifeis.blogspot.com/

We'll see if I keep it up :) Tell your hubby Happy B-day tomorrow! I'm going to be home the first week of April for Spring Break. We'll have to have a date.

Manda said...

that was me btw, it's late and I didn't know what that name was for, now I know it's my name :) lol. I'm a newbie :)

Anonymous said...

Good for you for watching the oscars! I remember you were a huge fan of McDreamy! I'll have to get that movie and watch it! Love you all ~
Have a good open house today - Sat. March 1