Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Go Giants!

Ok, so the Superbowl was cool - yeah for the Manning family! But, like the rest of the U.S., I love the commercials! This one made me laugh and I thought I would share the love!!! Let me know what your favorite Superbowl commercials were!



So I heard from Aunt Cindy H. and here is her favorite commercial from the Superbowl!

4 comments:

Cindy said...

I'm not quite sure what they were advertising (maybe wheels) buy I liked the one with all the screaming animals! Like I said on my blog, I don't think I really saw and comprehended most of what was on TV.

Anonymous said...

I would have to agree on the squirrel vs. car commercial..it was really cute!

The Johnsons said...

OHhh myy gosh LOVE LOVE LOVE the tide stick commercial too! Definetly my favorite! :) Kudos Amber!

Kim said...

OK Superbowl was so three weeks ago! WHAT ELSE IS NEW IN YOUR LIFE? How is the new puppy? Are they still ringing bells for attention?