Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 31, 2008

A few updates

Hi! Ok, so it's been a while... I mean since my last post mom has created AND posted on her blog 3 times! Go MOM! Anyways, there really hasn't been too much going on in our lives. Matt recently got his new bow on his boy's day to Chicago & Cabela's... WOOHOO

I'm telling you what, he asked to let it stay in our bedroom while we slept. That didn't happen. A little crazy, but he's happy :)

Vince is doing well... he's discovered how much he doesn't like his baths!

Him and Charlie are adapting to each other well... Charlie loves being the "big brother" and keeping Vince on the move at all times. Speaking of Charlie, he hasn't had much blog space.. so here he is!


And now, because I can't think of too much else to write right now... here are my cute nieces, nephew and mom!


Jadyn thought her head hurt so much, she needed a dramatic head wrap. Crazy lady.


She's just too darn cute isn't she? That's what I thought.


Ethan and mom... fun times :)

Have a good day everyone!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I haven't read your blog in a while! Good job! Nice picture of lard on the eliptical?!?!?! Way to keep Grandma going Ethan!