Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

It's a brand new year!!!

I like New Years... it's a time to start it all over again! Learn from what you didn't do last year and all that jazz...

OK, so I figured it was due time to update this blog... especially since I've noticed Aunt Cindy updating hers from Down Under! Crazy lady! I figured if she can do it 4 times while she's gone, I can do it once sitting at home :) Here is how we spent our Christmas & New Years... on the 21st, Matt & I flew to North Carolina to see his parents (the flight was major delays, but we got out of Chicago, thank the good LORD). We stayed with them until the 26th and had to come home. It's nice going down there... no slick roads, but it was still colder there than Indiana! They keep telling us it's warm, but we always seem to bring them cold weather when we go to visit :) We love it though! Of course we had lots of quality time with the family, Matt's #1 fan Drew kept him busy! We celebrated Christmas day at Kelly & Tony's house. Here's a few pictures from that!







Drew helping his uncle Matt!








Mom & Dad Gorsuch opening gifts!


For New Years, we spent the night at Mom & Dad Bontrager's and woke up New Year's day to celebrate Christmas! New Years Eve was filled with games, Wii and lots of snow!






Jason & Ethan after their Jedi Light Saber fight.











Spaz Jadyn-in-a-box.

2 comments:

Kim said...

love it, love it, love it!

Anonymous said...

I remember the Christmas excitement on New Years Day! Family is great! Love you ~ Sarah